Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
VET NATIONAL CODE: BSB80515
(26 weeks Tuition + 4 weeks Break)
NSW | QLD | TAS Campuses (AIBT)
OffShore Int Student: $7,500 *
OnShore Student Visa Holder: $6,000 *
Domestic Student: $4,500 *
* Total Materials Fee $500
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles they make significant high level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts.
Important – Pre-Enrolment Information:
Prior to enrolment, it is a mandatory requirement for students to complete a Student Pre-Enrolment Form and have a consultation with our Enrolments Team, Sales Manager or Sales Agent.
More information on Student Pre-Enrolment Consultation is available on the ‘Get Started’ Tab on our website homepage www.aibtglobal.edu.au
AIBT – from 7th October 2019 and then monthly intakes from November 2019 onwards.
Brighton Pacific Pty Ltd T/A Australia Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) RTO Code: 41138 | CRICOS: 03430J
Total Materials Fee – $500
Materials fee covers the cost of goods, materials and/or services provided by AIBT to be used by students in the course of training.
The Materials Fees in this qualification include:
- Class materials
Please note all electives are pre-selected by AIBT.
For more information on the course content, visit www.training.gov.au
- Completed Bachelor Degree or Australian equivalent in related fields of study or;
- Completed Diploma or Advanced Diploma in related field of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of management responsibility and /or complexity in an enterprise; or
- Three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- English requirement for International students: a minimum of IELTS 6 or equivalent.
- Sound Achievement in AIBT’s Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment can be used to replace our stipulated academic and language requirement.
A minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required.
International Students who do not meet the English language requirements for this course may undertake English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) according to the English Learning Matrix.
No pre-requisites, only entry requirements
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Completing all the units of competency within this qualification will lead to the issuance of a Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) (BSB80515) including a transcript of all completed units. Students that successfully complete individual units of competency, but not the whole qualification, will be eligible to receive a Statement of Attainment detailing the completed units
RTO (Registered training organisation) Manager
Career Development Manager (Education Sector)
RTO (Registered training organisation) Education Advisor
* Completion of an AIBT qualification does not guarantee an employment outcome.
take the next step
(+61) 1300 128 199