Diploma of Automotive Management
VET NATIONAL CODE: AUR50116
(31 weeks Tuition + 8 weeks Break)
NSW/QLD Campuses (AIBT)
OffShore Int Student: $10,350 *
OnShore Student Visa Holder: $9,000*
*Total Materials Fee $1,125
The Diploma of Automotive Business Management is intended to prepare new employees or recognise and develop existing workers who are performing management roles in the automotive industry.
Important – Pre-Enrolment Information:
Prior to enrolment, it is a mandatory requirement for students to complete a Student Pre-Enrolment Form and have a consultation with our Enrolments Team, Sales Manager or Sales Agent.
More information on Student Pre-Enrolment Consultation is available on the ‘Get Started’ Tab on our website homepage www.aibtglobal.edu.au
- Prior to commencement of practical work within our Edison Engineering Workshops, students will be required to complete – HLTSAID003 – Provide first aid. AIBT will provide training of this unit at no additional cost to students and on completion will issue students with a Statement of Attainment for HLTSAID003 – Provide first aid.
- Completion of an AIBT qualification does not guarantee an employment outcome
- This qualification will only fulfil the academic requirements, not a licensed trade qualification.
- Each state and territory has different requirements in relation to Australian context gap training and electrical authorisation for the licensed occupation of Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. For more information please visit: The Australian Refrigeration Council Ltd (ARC)
- Practice in workplace and during training is subject to regulations directly related to occupational health and safety
In Class / Edison Workshop
Brighton Pacific Pty Ltd T/A Australia Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT)
RTO Code 41138 | CRICOS: 03430J
6 core units
Plus 6 elective units
Total Materials Fee – $1,125
Materials fee covers the cost of goods, materials and / or services provided by AIBT to be used by students in the course of training.
The Materials Fees in this qualification include:
- Trade tools
- Class materials
- Safety wear
practice in an automotive workplace
business improvement in an automotive
For more information on the course content, visit https://training.gov.au/training/details/AUR50116
Successful completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent with satisfactory completion of mathematics and physics.
Completion of AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or AUR30316 Certificate III Automotive Electrical Technology
A minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required.
International Students who do not meet the English language requirements for this course may undertake English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) according to the English Learning Matrix.
There are no pre-requisites required for this qualification.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Simulated Work Environment
AIBT provides 460 hours per year of unpaid simulated training within our Edison Engineering workshops and Engineering Rooms.
Simulated training is not equivalent to vocational placement.
Completing all the units of competency within this qualification will lead to the issuance of a Diploma of Automotive Management (AUR50116), and a transcript of academic record. Learners that successfully complete individual units of competency, but not the whole qualification, will be eligible to receive Statement of Attainment detailing the completed units.
Automotive Warehouse Manager
* Completion of an AIBT qualification does not guarantee an employment outcome.
take the next step
(+61) 1300 128 199