Cert III In Early Childhood Education & Care / Dip Of Early Childhood Education & Care
VET NATIONAL CODE: CHC30113 / CHC50113
(XX wks Tuition + XX wks Holiday breaks)
QLD/TAS Campuses (AIBT)
OffShore Int Student: $21,000 *
OnShore Student Visa Holder: TBA
Domestic Student: TBA
* Total Material Fee $1,000
This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of early childhood education settings who work within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They support the implementation of an approved learning framework, and support children’s wellbeing, learning and development. Depending on the setting, educators may work under direct supervision or autonomously.
This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
Placement is an essential component of this qualification. Vocational placement consolidates the students’ knowledge within the real Early Childhood Education environment, applying theory to practice.
Students will be required to undertake a total of 240 vocational placement hours.
Total vocational placement hours required for Certificate III in Early Education & Care = 120 Hours *
Total vocational placement hours required for Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care = 240 Hours *
* Please note: 120 hours of completed vocational placement from Certificate III Early Education & Care can be credited towards vocational placement hours for Diploma of Early Childhood when completed as a package. This means students will only need to complete the remaining 120 hours of vocational placement for Diploma of Early Childhood & Care to complete their vocational placement requirements for this package.
We can assist students to find placement, however placement is not guaranteed.
All applicants must be willing to undertake vocational placement in an educational facility during the program. Students are required to organise their own travel to and from these facilities and may be required to undertake placement in regional areas.
Before commencing vocational placement, students must meet the following mandatory requirements at their own expense:
– Have a current Australian First Aid Certificate
– Have current competency in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) – this must be updated annually and is included in the program
– Provide an Australian Federal Police Certificate indicating that the student has passed the Australian Federal Police (National) Check.
January, March, June, July, September and October
This is a generic entry requirement. For more specific indicators, please refer to your Sales Manager. Please note if you hold a passport from any sub continent country, a minimum IELTS of 6 is required.
International Students who do not meet the English language requirements for this course may undertake English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) according to the English Learning Matrix.
Child Care Worker
Family Day Care Worker
Children’s Service Director/Manager
Early Childhood Educator
Child Development Worker.
take the next step
(+61) 1300 128 199