Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all students and staff
Information Last Updated 30 March 2020 @ 16:33pm
Online/Distance Study and Orientation Information
- From 9pm Friday 20th March 2020, only Australian citizens, residents and their direct family members will be allowed into the country.
- The Australian Government has advised from midnight 15th March 2020, all international travellers entering Australia are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All Australians should not to travel at this time and if already overseas and wish to return to Australia, should do so as soon as possible.
AIBTGLOBAL CAMPUSES ARE OPEN WITH ONLINE STUDIES:
All AIBTGlobal Campuses and Specialised Labs are fully operating with students having options to study through online and distance via GoToMeeting video conferencing technology.
AIBTGlobal will be providing Online Orientation and Online/Distance study options for students.
AIBTGlobal is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
Information for Students and Staff
To ensure that we are able to manage the potential impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide support to all students and staff, please register:
- If you are self-isolating as advised by the Australian Government, a General Practitioner, Health Department or Home Affairs
- If you are self-isolating because you are caring for someone required to self-isolate
- If you are being tested for COVID-19, or have known test results
- If the school currently provides Face to Face study and students wish to change to online study
- If you are staff and wish to work from home
Have concerns or need to report an issue relating to the Coronavirus?
This applies to staff and students.