Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all students and staff
Information Last Updated 24 April 2020 @ 14:27pm
Online/Distance Study and Orientation Information
- From 9pm Friday 20th March 2020, only Australian citizens, residents and their direct family members will be allowed into the country.
- The Australian Government has advised from midnight 15th March 2020, all international travellers entering Australia are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All Australians should not to travel at this time and if already overseas and wish to return to Australia, should do so as soon as possible.
- For more information, please visit www.australia.gov.au
AIBTGLOBAL CAMPUSES ARE OPEN WITH ONLINE STUDIES:
- All AIBTGlobal Campuses and Specialised Labs are fully operating with students having options to study through online and distance via GoToMeeting video conferencing technology.
- AIBTGlobal will be providing Online Orientation and Online/Distance study options for students.
- AIBTGlobal is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
- For more information, please click here: Study in Australia
Information for Students and Staff
To ensure that we are able to manage the potential impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide support to all students and staff, please register:
- If you are self-isolating as advised by the Australian Government, a General Practitioner, Health Department or Home Affairs
- If you are self-isolating because you are caring for someone required to self-isolate
- If you are being tested for COVID-19, or have known test results
- If the school currently provides Face to Face study and students wish to change to online study
- If you are staff and wish to work from home
Have concerns or need to report an issue relating to the Coronavirus?
This applies to staff and students.