Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all students and staff
Information Last Updated 25 August 2020 @ 10:55am
Online/Distance Study and Orientation Information
- From 9pm Friday 20th March 2020, only Australian citizens, residents and their direct family members will be allowed into the country.
- The Australian Government has advised from midnight 15th March 2020, all international travellers entering Australia are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
There’s a ban on overseas travel from Australia. You can’t leave Australia unless you get an exemption from the Department of Home Affairs.
- For more information, please visit www.australia.gov.au
AIBTGLOBAL CAMPUSES ARE OPEN WITH ONLINE STUDIES:
- AIBTGlobal will be providing Online Orientation and Online/Distance study options for students.
- Practical classes are back with social distancing. Students are advised to check with their trainers for timetable of practical classes.
- AIBTGlobal is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
- For more information, please click here: Study in Australia
Information for Students
To ensure that we are able to manage the potential impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide support to all students, please register:
- If you are self-isolating as advised by the Australian Government, a General Practitioner, Health Department or Home Affairs
- If you are self-isolating because you are caring for someone required to self-isolate
- If you are being tested for COVID-19, or have known test results
- If the school currently provides Face to Face study and students wish to change to online study
Have concerns or need to report an issue relating to the Coronavirus?
This applies to just students.