Coronavirus Update (COVID-19)
Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all students and staff
Information Last Updated 27 November 2020 @ 16:28pm
Online/Distance Study and Orientation Information
IMPORTANT COVID-19 BORDER RESTRICTIONS
Australia’s borders are closed. The only people who can travel to Australia are:
- Australian citizens
- immediate family members
- travellers who have been in New Zealand for the previous 14 days.
Learn more about who can enter Australia from the Department of Home Affairs.
- The Australian Government has advised everyone arriving in Australia will be quarantined for 14 days and will be required to comply with other state and territory travel restrictions.
There is a ban on overseas travel from Australia. You cannot leave Australia unless you get an exemption from the Department of Home Affairs.
- See Leaving Australia (Home Affairs) for information about the ban and applying for an exemption
- For more information, please visit www.australia.gov.au
AIBT GLOBAL CAMPUSES ARE OPEN WITH ONLINE STUDIES:
- AIBT Global will be providing Online Orientation and Online/Distance study options for students.
- Practical classes are back with social distancing. Students are advised to check with their trainers for timetable of practical classes.
- AIBT Global is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
- For more information, please click here: Study in Australia
Information for Students
To ensure that we are able to manage the potential impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide support to all students, please register:
- If you are self-isolating as advised by the Australian Government, a General Practitioner, Health Department or Home Affairs
- If you are self-isolating because you are caring for someone required to self-isolate
- If you are being tested for COVID-19, or have known test results
- If the school currently provides Face to Face study and students wish to change to online study
Have concerns or need to report an issue relating to the Coronavirus?
This applies to just students.