Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of all students and staff
Information Last Updated 11 April 2021 @ 4:03pm
As part of AIBT’s commitment to our student’s and staff’s health and safety, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
There are currently no areas with increased testing, though confirmed COVID-19 cases are associated with a number of locations and have been classified by NSW Health for action. Refer to Latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW.
It is important for the ongoing control of COVID-19 in NSW that anyone in the state who has any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, continues to get tested immediately and self-isolates until a negative test result is received.
Gathering limits apply for household, businesses, events and activities – see Gathering, density and physical distancing for details.
For more information, please visit: Tasmanian Government COVID-19 Website.
Online/Distance Study and Orientation Information
Study in Australia Visa and Travel
COVID visa and travel advice for international students from the Australian Government.
The Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs has provided updated answers and important links related to your most frequently asked student visa questions here: Study in Australia FAQ
More information is available on Australia.gov.au and the Department of Health.
Travellers to Australia should contact their airline regarding any current requirements relating to COVID-19 testing.
AIBT Campuses and Studies
- QLD and TAS campuses are open. NSW campus will remain closed with staff working remotely.
- Online studies will be continuing for all students until further advised
- For practical classes, students are advised to confirm with their School Manager or Course Coordinator.
- Orientation will be conducted online.
- AIBT is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and following all the relevant advice from government agencies and global organisations.
- For more information about your classes, please check with your Trainer or School Coordinator here: Contact our School
Information for Students
To ensure that we are able to manage the potential impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide support to all students, please register:
- If you are self-isolating as advised by the Australian Government, a General Practitioner, Health Department or Home Affairs
- If you are self-isolating because you are caring for someone required to self-isolate
- If you are being tested for COVID-19, or have known test results
- If the school currently provides Face to Face study and students wish to change to online study
Have concerns or need to report an issue relating to the Coronavirus?
This applies to just students.